Ubiquitous Communications and Network Computing (UBICNET) are revolutionary concept that aim to provide pervasive and reliable communication and computing services available anytime and anywhere. UBICNET has drawn significant interests from both academia and industry and continues to attract tremendous research efforts due to its promising new business opportunity in information technology and engineering. Ubiquitous communication and computing is the growing trend and became one of the requirements for most of the people around the globe. While ubiquitous communication ensures communication anywhere with anyone, ubiquitous computing devices are completely connected and constantly available. Ubiquitous network computing relies on the convergence of wireless technologies, advanced electronics and Internet and what we can call it as Internet of Things (IoT). This emerging technology is built upon a wide range of key areas including wireless and sensor networks, mobile and distributed computing, embedded systems, IoT, agent technologies, autonomic communication, and information security.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI’s Mobile Compass.
We seek novel, innovative, and exciting work in areas including but not limited to:
- Advanced Communications
- Next Generation Networks
- Wireless Access Technologies
- Networked Sensing, and Applications
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Cognitive radio
- Software Defined Networks
- Soft Computing
- Sensor Networks
- Mobile Systems and Applications
- Mobile Data Management and Analytics
- Mobile Multimedia
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Smart and Intelligent Devices
- Networks Computing
- Distributed Computing
- Localization and Tracking
- Internet of Things – Systems, Data Analytics, and Applications
- Crowdsourcing – Platforms and Applications
- Wearable Computing
- Body Area Networks
- Security and Privacy
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
The previous edition UBICNET 2017 is already published and indexed. Please see more at: http://archive.ubicnet.org/2017/show/home
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Full Paper Submission deadline
31 October 2019
11 December 2019
12 December 2019
131 December 2019
Start of Conference
28 February 2020
End of Conference
29 February 2020